Friday, October 4, 2013

EMBARRASSING MUCH!

Have you ever seen someone blank? I bet you have it's funny right. Wrong! Do you know how embarrassing it is? When you see someone blank the first thing you think of is, wow he's an idiot. People don't understand that it's not their fault. i'll admit i have laughed at people when they had this problem, but then you see how upset they are. Our mind automatically thinks of the worst situations possible, like nobody is gonna talk to me now, or they probably think i'm stupid. We have to show people that it's OK and that it's nothing to be embarrassed about. So grow up and the next time you blank, look around and see how many people are judging you.


“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.”

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. I also find it funny when people blank but then I quickly remember what it's like to blank myself and instantly feel pity for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blank in any sort of public speaking, be it a presentation, or even a class discussion. There's a lot of anxiety surrounding what people think of you and the fear of sounding stupid or incompetent in front of your peers. But even when I'm not worried about what others think, I still blank out. The thing people need to realize is that most of the time people really don't care...especially in high school. How many kids are out in the hallway gossiping about how that one girl in class totally forgot what she was trying to say and sounded stupid...that's not scandalous enough for a society like ours.

    ReplyDelete